Looking for a new place to hang out that is not your dorm room? Maybe you want some new scenery to look at or new people to talk to. Whatever reason you have for wanting a new spot, here is a list of awesome places on campus you can study, relax, or unwind at:
1.Walk through the Arboretum, bring a blanket, and relax in the shade
2. Find a chair underneath the Bell Tower and enjoy your views of campus
3. If you are waiting for a class, find a couch in one of the lobbies in Boyd and hang out there
4. The hallways in the Kelly Center can have scarce activity, the perfect place to be by yourself
5. Want to study with others or use your laptop? The Library has many secluded tables and chairs, all in the comfort of silence.
6. The A/P second floor lobby is a great place for anyone living there!
7. Peace Resource Center is a hidden gem that won’t disappoint!
8. RCC student lobby is great for your friends to relax together.
9. If you need to work on homework or want to talk to friends, Thomas Lounge will serve you well.
10. Finally, what better place to have a good time with friends than at the Underground!